HOSPITALITY EQUIPMENT RESERVATION
Included in these pages are pictures and detailed information of hospitality equipment available for your event. Please understand that these items are available on a first-come/first-served basis, so you will want to complete the Kitchen, Equipment & Linens Request form in a timely manner. A $50 deposit is required for confirmation of your reservation.
Your reserved equipment will be pulled from our inventory and made available to you by appointment. Your deposit will be refunded to you upon confirmed return of all equipment in good condition.
Please note that this equipment is available for your use for events taking place on our campus. This equipment may not be reserved for private use at any other location.
You may wish to consult the “Table Décor & Other Creative Tips” page for ideas about linens, centerpieces, and table arrangement. This page includes photographs of design ideas for tables using primarily equipment pictured on this page along with a list of additional items required (like seasonal items or fresh flowers) and instructions for assembly.
If you need assistance with creating an inviting atmosphere for your event, you may wish to consult one of our Event Planners.
WHAT TO DO:
- Consider how to best set up the room for your event.
- Determine what you will need to serve the food for your event.
- Determine what your guests will need at each table.
- Design/choose table décor --- don’t forget serving tables!
- Complete and submit the Kitchen, Equipment & Linen Request form to Tara Dabbs with deposit.
- Plan for retrieval of reserved equipment.
- Return clean equipment to the church as determined with Tara Dabbs.
- Receive refunded deposit.