Read the Kendal Ministry CARE Policy & Procedures PowerPoint Presentation.
Print out the Kendal Ministry CARE Training Quiz to have with you while you read the Policy & Procedures.
Complete the Quiz (either as a fillable document online or as a printed document).
Paperwork may be completed as a fillable document online or as a printed document.
(Fillable forms do not work in Firefox web brower, but they do work in Chrome & Internet Explorers).
1. If you are serving a VULNERABLE ADULT, complete all Forms (A-D).
2. If you are serving a NON-VULNERABLE ADULT by DRIVING only, complete Forms B and D.
3. If you are serving a NON-VULNERABLE ADULT by TAKING MEALS or MOWING YARDS, complete form B. (Also, please skip Step 2 and go straight to Step 3)
4. Serving a NON-VULNERABLE adult by in-home care (cleaning, organizing, etc.) please fill out forms B & D
Attach a copy of your driver's license (scan or photo copy).
Submit all paperwork one of the following ways:
1. Complete the online forms and quiz (remember to SAVE your forms) and send them electronically along with a copy of your driver's license to email@example.com.
2. Drop off all items to room B102 on Sunday mornings.
3. Drop off all items to the church office receptionist during business hours.
4. Mail all items to Christ Covenant, attn: CARE Administrator, 800 Fullwood Ln., Matthews, NC 28105.
Your paperwork cannot be processed until ALL completed documents are submitted.