Relieving your “Heart Burn”
at the Men’s Retreat!
at the YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly in Black Mountain, NC
What gives you heart burn? For most men it’s stress over work, paying bills, chasing success, their marriage, or how their favorite sports team is performing. Luke tells us that when two followers were with Jesus on the Emmaus road their hearts burned. There are many things that may cause us heart burn but there’s only one person our hearts should burn for. Join us on the Men’s Retreat to learn how to free our hearts to burn for Jesus.
Guest Speaker: Tom Groelsema
Worship Music Leader: Nathan George
Two-night and one-night stay options are available. Rates include a shared room, four meals (3 meals for a one-night stay), planned group activity, and a bonfire. Hotel-style accommodations.
• Two-Night Stay (Fri. & Sat.)
• One-Night Stay (Fri. night)
Scholarships are available upon request. Please do not let finances keep you away from this retreat.
Pre-Event Activity Options: Fly Fishing, Paint Ball, and Golf. Register online and the activity coordinator will get in touch with details.
FAQs for the Men’s Retreat
- Interested in Carpooling? If you are driving to the retreat and have room to include another man or two OR would like to carpool, please click here
- YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly Directions https://blueridgeassembly.org/directions
- Check-in is from 3:00-6:30pm with the program starting at 7:00pm. Please eat dinner prior to arrival on Friday night.
- Accommodations are hotel-style rooms with a private bath.
- Please bring notebook, Bible, tennis/sturdy shoes and dress for the weather. Sheets, towels & pillows are provided.
- Food: Please see link for meal information and sample menus. https://blueridgeassembly.org/stay/eat
- Friday Pre-Retreat Activities: Paint Ball, Fly Fishing, or Golf.
We are looking forward to spending the weekend together growing closer together and with God.