The Student Families pastoral ministry is designed to minister to adults that have teenage children and to assist in the spiritual formation of their homes by devoting ourselves to the importance of fellowship, study, and growth in the warmth of community.
“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.” – 2 Peter 3:18
The Student Families Community Sunday Bible School class currently meets in Rooms 3 & 4 of the Community Life Center building. Click here for more information on what we're currently studying.
The Whole Story of the Bible in 16 Verses by Chris Bruno
Weekly Reflection Guides and Questions
- Creation (Genesis 1:31)
- Imago Dei and the Cultural Mandate (Genesis 1:27-28)
- The Fall (Genesis 3:6-7)
- Redemption Promised (Genesis 3:14-15)
- Judah the King (Genesis 49:10)
- The Passover Lamb (Exodus 12:23)
- The Suffering Servant (Isaiah 53:6)
- King David (2 Samuel 7:12-13)
- Resurrection Promised (Ezekiel 37:3–5)
- The New Heavens and the New Earth (Isaiah 65)
- Justification (Romans 3:21-26)
- Sanctification (1 Thessalonians 4:1-8)
Friday Morning Moms Prayer Group
Fridays, 8-9 AM (note new time)
Student Families moms, please join us on Friday mornings for a time of prayer. We meet in WC105 on Fridays. All are welcome. For more information, please contact Jennifer Litowski at 704-321-5005.