Timothy Project (TP)
Sundays, 5-7 PM (during the school year)
in the Youth Level of the CLC
Timothy Project, the small group discipleship for middle schoolers, meets for large group teaching, then breaks into smaller gender-specific and grade-specific groups for discussion/discipleship. Each small group is led by two high school student leaders who have been trained to lead the group; there is also adult staff and leader oversight. In order to develop relationships, the middle school students will stay in their same small group throughout the school year. If students would like to participate in TP, they can certainly “walk-in,” but it helps us put small groups together if students sign up. TP meets from September – May (school year).
If you would like to join a small group for the 2018-2019 school year, contact Becky Creswell.
Wednesdays, 7-9 PM (during the school year)
in the Aux Gym
The middle school meets weekly during the school year on Wednesday nights with a ministry called EPIC. EPIC is designed as a mid-week break for middle school students. There’s time for fellowship, goofy games, but most importantly a time for spiritual refocus. We will spend time discussing and applying God’s word to our lives and praying together for the ability to live out our faith. Friends are always welcome!
Events & Programming
Open to all 6th-8th grade students.
- Sundays 9-10:30 AM | Sunday Bible School
Weekly (during the school year)
- Wednesdays 7-9 PM | CCYM EPIC
- Sundays 5-7 PM | Timothy Project
- Saturday, December 15: Guys Paintball Event
Open to all middle school and high school guys. Dads are also welcome. Meet at the Youth House at 9:30 AM or at Glory Road Paintball in Monroe at 10 AM. Cost is $15 per person plus cost of paintballs. Price includes rental equipment. RSVP to Stewart is REQUIRED.
- Wednesday, January 9: Lumberjack GamesSave the date for our second annual Lumberjack Games from 7-9 PM in the CLC Youth Area lawn. This is an outdoor event including music, games, competitions, hamburgers, s'mores, and hot chocolate. Invite your friends! Last year's event was a great time of fellowship and fun. This will be the first Wednesday night event of the new year ... welcome back!
- June 16-21, 2019 | Seek the City
Click here to go to the Seek the City (StC) webpage