Tom and Sharlene are church planting Esk Valley Church near Edinburgh, Scotland. Tom oversees the development of the growing church, preaches, and leads the discipleship ministries. Sharly is fully involved in the life of the church with the women’s ministry, hospitality, and she also heads up the children’s ministry.
“As the fastest growing area of Scotland (because of its proximity to Edinburgh), Midlothian is aggressively secular in societal and political context. Scotland is now listed as an ‘unreached people group’. Huge gospel need.”
- Pray for our goals for 2023:
- to become stand-alone from our parent church
- to find a long-term home that accommodates us (we’re outgrowing our rental premises).
- to develop a leadership track for new elders.
- Pray for all the local friends and family who we are seeking to live amongst and witness to.