Mark & Raylene Casson
Mark Casson is a husband, father, businessman, author and PCA Ruling Elder who also happens to have spent over 15 years serving a life sentence in California's prison system. He has a combined 20 years of experience in prison ministry from both sides of the razor wire. He has a passion for mercy ministry to prisoners that is infectious. "MNA-Metanoia Prison Ministries seeks to engage, educate and equip the church for the discipleship, mentoring and reintegration of prisoners. We look for volunteers to serve as instructors for our correspondence-based discipleship ministry. We also assist churches who are interested in starting prison ministry at the local level but don't know where to begin."
- That God would provide the resources necessary for our family to move to the Charlotte area.
- That God would raise up 500-1000 instructors in 2012.
- That we would have 1000 new students next year.
- That God would raise up 200+ men to serve as mentors at a faith-based prison in Walker, GA.
- That God would be with my family and me as I travel and am away for weeks at a time.