You No Longer Need to Sign Up
As of Sunday, May 23, we are moving to one service in the morning. Sign ups indicating which morning service you will attend are no longer needed. We hope you will join us for the 10:45 am morning service either in-person or on the livestream.
Are you a Guest?
Is this your first time visiting Christ Covenant? We would love to get in touch with you and meet you. Please fill out our online guest card by clicking here and one of our staff members will connect with you.
Here is additional information that might be helpful for you to know as you prepare coming to campus for worship.
- We will no longer have a 9:00 am morning worship service. We are moving back to one morning worship service at 10:45 am.
- We will no longer have online sign-ups for morning worship.
- The map below with the colored sections show where the mask-required sections are located during our morning worship service. This section will also have social distancing.
- During evening worship there will no longer be a mask-required section. There should be adequate space for us to respect the needs of others. Please be considerate of those sitting around you who are wearing masks and prefer social distancing.
- The majority of the sanctuary is mask-optional with no social distancing in the pewss
For Families with Small Children
- Children's programs are available for ages 0-4 years old during the 10:45 am morning worship service.
- There are not children's programs during the evening worship service at this time. We hope to have this return during the summer.
- Diaper changing stations are located in the worship center’s women’s bathroom in the north lobby and nursing mothers’ room.
- We will be adhering to all the recommendations in place by the CDC and the state of North Carolina.
- We will continue to use the offering boxes located inside the sanctuary at the main, north, south, and main balcony entrances instead of passing the plate.
- For the time being we will continue to celebrate the Lord’s Supper the same way with stations throughout the sanctuary where you will receive the elements from our pastors and elders.