We are excited to have the opportunity to gather in-person and livestream our worship at 10:45am and 6:00pm.
How to Sign Up
Click on the box below for the Sunday you would like to come to worship in-person. Please remember, we will continue to live-stream both morning and evening worship.
Sunday, September 27
Sign-ups to attend worship in person on Sunday, September 27 will go live Sunday, September 20 at 12pm. Visitors, guests and members may sign up at any time beginning Sunday, September 20 at 12pm.
Sunday, October 4
Sign-ups to attend worship in person on Sunday, October 4 will go live Sunday, September 27 at 12pm. Visitors, guests and members may sign up at any time beginning Sunday, September 27 at 12pm.
- The worship center will hold 500 maximum safely with social distancing. We determined the number 500 maximum by using safe social distancing calculations based on recommendations from the CDC and the state of North Carolina.
- The choir and majority of the orchestra are temporarily suspended as a safety measure.
For Families with Small Children
- There will not be any childcare available.
- All nursery rooms in the worship center are closed with the exception of the mother’s nursing room. Moms may use the nursing room for diaper changes and other new mom needs.
- Diaper changing stations are located in the worship center’s women’s bathroom in the north lobby and nursing mothers’ room.
- If you attend the morning worship service, you are welcome to return for the evening worship service.
- No sign ups are needed for the evening worship.
- Evening worship will be live-streamed and those gathering will only be in the worship center.
- We will be adhering to all the recommendations in place by the CDC and the state of North Carolina. This means that if you are in the vulnerable or at-risk category, please worship remotely with us.
- We will follow all safety regulations given by our state to be responsible and to love our neighbor well.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, you should worship remotely with us.
- We will be adhering to social distancing with families sitting six feet apart from one another inside the worship center. In the worship center, we will use the floor, balcony and side panel seating to properly social distance.
- Please keep in mind, the Governor’s three W’s: wear a mask, wait six feet apart, and wash your hands with soap frequently for 20 seconds.
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask. We are asking our elders, deacons, pastors, staff and their families to wear masks and we are asking you to do the same. We will have a supply of masks available if you leave yours at home or do not have one.
- If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask (other than children under 11), please make that known to a worship coordinator as you enter so they can arrange seating for you that is safely distanced from those who will be wearing masks. This is usually in the side and back wings of the lower level.
- We observed communion on June 14 &21 for those who were in-person for the morning worship. We will plan another time for communion September 6.
- For best practices, the communion elements are pre-packaged for church member participation. We will not pass the elements to one another as we have in the past. Instead, there will be several stations in the worship center where you can go and receive the communion elements.
- Each officer assisting in communion will be wearing gloves and a mask.To receive the elements during communion, please wear a mask. As an added expression of loving our neighbors well, if you are in line to receive communion without a mask, you will be asked to wear one.
- We will not pass the offering plate, but we will have offering boxes at various stations in the worship center.
- All pew Bibles, hymnals, pens and pew cards will be removed from the worship center.
- The book nook will be closed.
- The information desk will not have pamphlets or papers available.
- We will not have worship bulletins available, but you may print one from home and bring it.
- Before you come and after morning and evening worship, every space that was used will be thoroughly cleaned.