Begins Monday, March 12 at 6:30 p.m.
in the Community Life Center – youth space (lower level) middle school auditorium
Six-session series: March 12 & 19; April 2, 16 and 30; May 14
(note that these are not consecutive weeks)
The pornography epidemic has impacted a majority of us, whether directly, indirectly, past or present. In fact, 68% of men in the church view pornography on a regular basis. It’s time to join forces and fight this battle together! Christ Covenant’s Set Free Ministry is hosting a 6-session series for men who are ready to fight for purity or to walk alongside their brothers in this battle. The Conquer Series is geared towards helping men renew their minds with practical tools to break the chains of sexual bondage in their lives. This is not just a study tool for men, but a tried and proven battle plan for purity in a lustful and Godless world.
- Explore strongholds that keep men in bondage
- Examine the neurochemistry of addiction
- Discover the weapons and strategies of God
- Investigate proven strategies to prevent relapse
- Study practical daily techniques to remain free
The host of the series and founder of Pure Desire Ministries International, Dr. Ted Roberts, has counseled and discipled men for over thirty years. This series has condensed his thirty years of knowledge and experience into five hours of simple, yet comprehensive, teaching.
Whether you are faithfully staying the course or secretly struggling with sexual temptation, this curriculum is something from which every man will benefit. Our desire is that all can come with the assurance that shaming will not occur.
- A $10 study guide is available to highlight the most essential points from each lesson.
- You can view the series trailer at ConquerSeries.com