Please join us for our annual Thanksgiving Feast! This year’s luncheon will be held in the Community Life Center on Sunday, November 12, following morning worship. Join us for a time of great fellowship and delicious food!
An insert will be in the worship folder that Sunday that will give you more directions on where to go and how the feast is set up. HOWEVER, before Sunday, here are some things you may want to know:
- Pan drop off: Please bring your pans of food on Sunday morning to the loading dock behind the Community Life Center (youth level) between 8:45 and 10:15 AM (before morning worship). A volunteer will be outside to take it from you as you drive up. You will not need to get out of the car.
- We will have a canned food drive to benefit the Matthews HELP Center. Please bring your canned food to the morning service and drop off your donations outside the worship center at the main lobby doors.
- There will be a preschool play area in the gym and table activities in all areas for young children during the Feast.
Our menu includes: turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, cornbread dressing, green beans, cranberry relish, rolls & butter, apple pies, pumpkin pies, cookies, tea, and lemonade. Christ Covenant will provide the meat, cranberry relish, rolls, and drinks. Our church families bring the side dishes. If you have lost your recipe, please see below where we have them to download.
- If you would like to help serve at the feast, please click here to go to our SignUpGenius link.
- Recipes (Note that it is important that you either pick up a pan at the church OR let Teresa Caldwell know what you are bringing and how many from your family will be attending so that we can have an accurate count of how many people we will be serving.)
Grandma Ople’s Apple Pie