The Women of Christ Covenant will honor Christ by promoting the welfare, vision, and values of our Session. Thoroughly committed to one another, we will glorify God by becoming faithful worshippers (connecting to God), firmly grounded in faith (connecting to the Word), passionately deployed in service (connecting to ministry), and influential believers in the world (connecting to outreach).
“being affectionately desirous of you, we were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God, but also our own selves, because you had become very dear to us.” – 1 Thessalonians 2:8
Whether you are new to our church family or just new to Women’s Ministries, we’re so glad you are here. We look forward to being together with you.
As we plan for each year, our foundational principle is that we will honor Christ by promoting the welfare, vision, and values of our Session. Toward that end, every ongoing ministry and each one-time event is a part of a larger ministry plan and none stands on its own. This principle guides our planning and protects us from trying to be and do all things for all women.
We have determined that there are a few areas of life that are best served woman to woman; you’ll find the details of those ministries on this website. Additionally, each year we plan several strategic events that help us to understand and invest in the churchwide mercy initiative identified by the Outreach & Missions Department as our focus for that year. We hope you will be able to join us for these occasional special events!
In the meantime, know that we are so grateful you are here. If you need anything, or if we can help you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me or one of our Women’s Ministries Leadership Team members.
Director of Women’s Ministries
The Women's Ministries offers many different programs, studies, small groups, and events geared towards our women in the church. We hope that you find one (or more) that fits your needs and wants and you connect to Christ Covenant and grow in your faith. Please click the links in the sidebar for more information on these ministries.
- The Anchor small group ministry provides a place for women to study God’s Word in the context of a small group which meets for the purpose of growing to spiritual maturity together.
- Women's Bible Studies offered in semesters with various topics to choose from.
- Titus 2 (T2) book study groups are offered in semesters with various books and times/locations to choose from.
- Merea mentoring ministry provides a cross-generational environment in which young women will grow in faith while developing homemaking and hospitality skills.
- Shepherdess Ministry where women assist our pastoral staff and leadership as they come alongside women in the congregation who are in crisis.
- Women's special events (page still under construction) include retreats, conferences, and outings throughout the year.