God’s Word is full of His promises to hear and respond to our prayers. He also tells us to share our prayers. Your prayer requests are welcome at Christ Covenant. They are treated with care and confidentiality. God’s answers to our requests fill us with praise for His goodness and encourage us to pray with even more confidence.
Please join one of our groups praying during the week!
Do you need prayer?
Submit your weekly, confidential prayer requests in one of the following ways:
- Fill out a prayer card, located in the pews in the sanctuary, and place in the offering. Updates on prayer requests are appreciated also.
- E-mail your prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org or online Prayer Request Form.
- In a pastoral emergency, contact the Pastor-on-Call at 704-708-6101.
The elders, deacons, and staff pray individually and corporately for your requests throughout the week.
Monthly Day of Prayer (MDOP)
On the fourth Tuesday each month, when our Session meets, members of our church family take time from their usual schedule to stop and pray for the needs of our congregation. Any members or church attendees may come and pray any time from 7:30am – 8:30pm in room 105 in the worship center. Can’t make it to the church? Please sign up here to let us know what time you plan to pray and help us cover the day fully in prayer.
Monthly Day of Prayer Dates to Remember for 2020:
- Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- *Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Please be sure to initial the sign-up sheet when you come to pray so that we know you were there! On the prayer table are a number of items to assist in praying.
- The prayer cards people have turned in over the last month
- A booklet with current prayer requests from our missionaries
- A notebook of prayer suggestions
- Two notebooks with the church directory
- Bibles and devotionals
- “You were prayed for today” cards and envelopes to write to people that were prayed for