God’s Word is full of His promises to hear and respond to our prayers. He also tells us to share our prayers. Your prayer requests are welcome at Christ Covenant. They are treated with care and confidentiality. God’s answers to our requests fill us with praise for His goodness and encourage us to pray with even more confidence.
Please join one of our groups praying during the week!
Do you need prayer?
Submit your confidential prayer requests in one of the following ways:
- E-mail your prayer request to email@example.com.
- In a pastoral emergency, contact the Pastor-on-Call at 704-708-6101.
- Fill out a prayer card, located in the pews in the sanctuary.
- Fill out our online Prayer Request Form.
The elders, deacons, and staff pray individually and corporately for your requests throughout the week.
Monthly Prayer Guide
Our September 2018 Prayer Guide is available to download here in a convenient online/printable version. The brochure version is available at the Information Desk in the main lobby of the worship center.
Congregational Day of Prayer
Each month, normally on the fourth Monday when our Session meets, members of our church family, including our pastors, officers, and staff, will take time from their usual schedule to stop and pray for the needs of our congregation and individual members. Any members or church attendees may come and pray any time from 7 AM – 9 PM in the chapel of the Community Life Center.
A sign-up sheet is passed around the Sunday school classes the two weeks prior to the Congregational Day of Prayer. The day is divided into 30-minute segments for individuals to sign-up to come and pray in the prayer chapel. HOWEVER, please feel free to come anytime during the day, even if you haven't signed up (see below to sign up online as it helps us cover the day fully in prayer).
Please be sure to initial the sign-up sheet when you come to pray so that we know you were there! On the prayer table are a number of items to assist in praying.
- The prayer cards people have turned in over the last month
- A booklet with current prayer requests from our missionaries
- A notebook of prayer suggestions
- Two notebooks with the church directory
- Bibles and devotionals
- “You were prayed for today” cards and envelopes to write to people that were prayed for
If you don't attend Sunday school or missed the sign up week, we encourage you to sign up online for a time slot so that the day is covered in prayer. To sign up for a time slot at our next monthly day of prayer, please CLICK HERE.