Valuable service for God does not end when a person retires. The psalmist declares, that even in old age they still bear fruit. The senior adults at Christ Covenant are committed to “reinvesting” their time, wisdom, experience, energy, talents and gifts in our younger generations cheering them on and assisting them in running the race set before them. They see growing old not as a right but a privilege allowed by God to serve a little longer in the service of their family and of their God.
“even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save.” – Isaiah 46:4
- Senior Adults Monthly Luncheon - 1st Friday of the month at noon in the Community Life Center (CLC), rooms 5 & 6.
- The Joy Singers - We prepare music for Sunday night services and to bless residents at nursing homes. We are blessed to have our organist, Pam Eash, as our director. The Joy Singers meet weekly - September through November and January through May.
- Sunday School - Join us at 9:00 am for Sunday School in the worship center room 201. The class meets throughout the year.
Interview with Maxine & Sabra
Maxine, our most senior member, speaks about how God has worked in her life at the April 2023 Senior Adult Luncheon, along with her daughter, Sabra. Maxine turned 100 in July 2023. Click here to listen
Monthly Event Information
See below to read the most recent issues of our Senior Adults newsletter, "Between Seedtime and Harvest," with more details on events.
"Insights on the Life of Christ" taught by Paul Engle, January 8 - April 23, 2023
- Syllabus for Sunday School class "Insights into the Life of Christ"
- Lesson 1 on January 8, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 2 on January 15, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 3 on January 22, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 4 on January 29, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 5 on February 5, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 6 on February 12, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 7 on February 19, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 8 on February 26, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 9 on March 12, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 10 on March 19, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 11 on April 2, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 12 on April 16, 2023: Notes
- Lesson 13 on April 23, 2023: Notes
"Turning Points in Christian History” taught by Paul Engle
Sunday School - January through April 10, 2022
- Lesson One on January 9: Audio | PDF
- Lesson Two on January 23: Audio | PDF
- Lesson Three on January 30: Audio | PDF
- Lesson Four on February 6: Audio | PDF
- Lesson Five on February 13: Audio | PDF
- Lesson Six on February 20: Audio | PDF
- Lesson Seven on March 6: Audio | PDF
- Lesson Eight on March 13: Audio | PDF
- Lesson Nine on March 20: Audio | PDF
- March 27: No audio, notes or PointPoint available.
- Lesson Ten on April 3: Audio | PDF
- Lesson Eleven on April 10: Audio | PDF