This month, ProjectSHARE is collecting items to help Matthews HELP Center. The mission of Matthews Help Center is to help their neighbors and those in surrounding communities survive financial crisis providing short-term assistance. More information can be found on their website.
We are collecting:
- canned meats (chicken, ham, tuna, salmon)
- soup (dry and canned)
- canned pasta (ravioli, Spaghetti O’s, etc.)
- canned beans & potatoes (white, pinto, black, navy, kidney, pork & beans, instant mashed potatoes, etc.)
- rice (white, brown, seasoned, instant rice, etc.)
- canned vegetables (green beans, corn, collards, carrots, peas, tomatoes, yams, mixed vegetables)
- macaroni and cheese
- peanut butter
- canned fruit (pineapple, peaches, mandarin oranges, pears, mixed fruit, applesauce)
- oatmeal (small containers or boxed envelopes)
Thank you for your support! Items can be dropped off at the Information Desk any Sunday in April.