Please plan to join us this Sunday, March 25, following the morning worship service for our annual Spring Lunch.
We will be honoring those who have served this year in the Children’s Ministry.
BBQ, baked beans, slaw, macaroni and cheese, cupcakes, and a surprise dessert
(some classes will move to accommodate the lunch)
- Older Seniors – WC 201
- Young Seniors – WC 211
- Sojourners – CLC Prayer Chapel
- Student Families – CLC 3 and 4
- Young Families – Lions Theater (Wilcox Building)
- Young Professionals – MS cafeteria (MS building across Covenant Ln)
- 18|22 – WC 105
- Discovery Class – student commons (HS building)
Be sure to give those that serve your children extra thanks this day as we gather around as a church family for lunch. Our Children’s Ministry volunteers will be wearing special stickers to identify themselves.
HELP NEEDED: We need lots of help on Saturday and Sunday getting everything ready for the Spring Lunch. If you can help with the spring lunch (decorating, receiving food, serving, clean up), please click here to sign up. Thank you!