Included in these pages are pictures and detailed information of hospitality equipment available for your event. Please understand that these items are available on a first-come/first-served basis, so you will want to complete the Kitchen, Equipment & Linens Request form in a timely manner. A $50 deposit is required for confirmation of your reservation.
Your reserved equipment will be pulled from our inventory and made available to you by appointment. Your deposit will be refunded to you upon confirmed return of all equipment in good condition.
Please note that this equipment is available for your use for events taking place on our campus. This equipment may not be reserved for private use at any other location.
WHAT TO DO:
- Consider how to best set up the room for your event.
- Determine what you will need to serve the food for your event.
- Determine what your guests will need at each table.
- Design/choose table décor --- don’t forget serving tables!
- Complete and submit the Kitchen, Equipment & Linen Request form to Tara Dabbs with deposit.
- Plan for retrieval of reserved equipment.
- Return clean equipment to the church as determined with Tara Dabbs.
- Receive refunded deposit.